MAXIMIZE YOUR INDEPENDENCE
Resident life will be robust and dynamic. Residents can expect optional (but definitely encouraged!) daily opportunities and experiences designed to enrich lives, promote a healthy lifestyle and improve overall quality of life and well-being both within our community & beyond.
What’s included in the monthly fees?
- Full access to the clubhouse complete with “hangout” room, flat screen TVs, gaming systems, fitness center, commercial kitchen & eating space, multipurpose spaces
- Access to refreshing swimming pool, hot tub and outside grill/eatery
- 9am-9pm (7 days a week) Help Desk: to include
- Community resources
- upon request, referrals to medical/mental health providers
- Employment resources
- Information on community transportation services
- benefits counselors
- Security guard on-site 11pm-8am daily
- Weekly individual well-being visits by staff which will help to serve as a liason between community staff and direct service provider staff.
- Social calendar (determined by residents) with optional evening and weekend educational, leisure & recreational experiences*
- Group Transportation to:
places of worship
- Outdoors walking/bike path
- Community gardens and horticulture opportunities
- Animal husbandry opportunities
- Optional group meal opportunities will be available approximately 2x/week for a small additional fee.
- All utilities including internet and cable TV
Examples of Daily Opportunities & Experences
Monday: Scavenger hunt or bowling
Tuesday: Taco Tuesday
Wednesday: Workout Wednesday with yoga on the lawn followed by smoothies
Thursdays: Cooking club meal complete with recipe
Friday: Funday Friday Theme night party
Saturday: Saturday on the lake, UNT football game, concert on the square, museum day in Dallas
Sunday: Sunday brunch with families and friends
Note: Some of these experiences may be offered at a small additional charge