Enrich 29 programming will be evidence based and customized for each individual. Our approach will be holistic and programming will be framed around the following domains:
OUR APPROACH TO PROGRAMING
- Passions and creative outlets
- Career readiness and employment
- Ongoing learning
- Leisure skill development
- Therapeutic recreation and improved nutrition
- Self advocacy and & emotional well-being
- Recreation, staying active and improved nutrition
- Engagement, interpersonal friendships and the sense of belonging
- Improved access to quality medical care
29 Acres will partner with local and regional universities to provide training for direct service providers and we will look to our local communities for opportunities and natural supports.
A high staff to resident ratio is designed to address the specific needs of each resident with personal attention to insure continued growth and success.
29 Acres will hold itself accountable by measuring outcome data to track progress, goals and improvement.
We anticipate that individuals who require minimal support services may choose to live at 29 Acres. It is very possible that some of our graduating transition academy students will choose to live at 29 Acres. These residents may benefit from the social activities, security and other amenities of 29 Acres while requiring minimal support to be successful. Examples of this type of support might be assistance with transportation, outside community service coordination or help with conflict resolution. These support services can easily be negotiated and provided by the Enrich 29 team.
For more information on Enrich 29 contact email@example.com or call 214-550-8831