- ABA Principles applied in natural Environment
- Progress Monitoring
- LoW Staff to Adult Ratio
29 Acres Living Community - 3000 Moseley Rd. Cross Roads,TX 76227 Denton and Surrounding Communities Transportation from North Dallas Provided.
2021 Summer Transition Experience Dates
June 28-July 2
Times for all sessions are Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm (shuttle pick-up time is at 8:15am)
$300/day (minimum of 3 days a week required)
Pricing is inclusive of
1:2 staff to client ratio except during water sports where ratios are 1:1 at all times
Snacks throughout the day
Shuttle from North Dallas
*siblings are offered a 10% discount
*15% discount offered to those who participate in all sessions full time
*if your son/daughter requires more than a 1:2 staff to client ratio to be safe, there will be an additional charge to participate.
1. Fill out the "ready to apply" form below
2. Once we receive your interest form, a 29 acres team member will call you to provide additional details and to learn more about your son/daughter. An application will then be emailed or sent to you by mail.
3. Following receipt of your application and deposit, you will receive a welcome packet in the mail.
4. Your tuition balance will be due prior to the first day of your experience.
We recommend that families interested in a scholarship proceed with registration and put down the required 50% deposit before scholarships are awarded. Space is limited. Any award amount will be applied to the tuition balance in May 1, 2021. Scholarships typically do not award more than 50% of the tuition and are limited.